PDF to JPG Converter 4.3
Old versionsSee all
PDF to JPG converter was designed to convert your PDF documents into JPG images very easily. With this tool, you can convert many PDF files into JPG files at once, as it supports conversion in batches. Additionally, and according to its developers, this is a standalone program, so that you do not need to have Adobe Acrobat installed on your system for the program to be able to work.
The program offers a simple and functional user interface whose visual design, however, could be extensively improved. When you press the "Add File(s)" button, an embedded file system navigator opens for you to select the source file(s) you want to add to the conversion list. Nevertheless, you can also use the drag-and-drop method to add these files, if you prefer so. Additionally, and once your conversion list is ready, you may save it to a disk file in text format, so that you can re-open it later.
Finally, you can start the conversion process, which can be paused or stopped at any moment, too. But there are some options you can configure beforehand using the settings window. Among others, you can change the output folder by a custom one, select the resolution, quality and color depth of the JPG files, and select whether to show the program's icon in the system tray area or not. Unfortunately, even though this program does not require you to have Adobe Acrobat installed on your system to work, it does require you to download and install the free "gs 9.06" driver for this program to be able to make a conversion.
- Simple and functional user interface
- Supports conversion in batches
- Allows you to add source files through the drag-and-drop method
- Allows you to save your conversion list to a disk file, to re-open it later
- The conversion process can be paused or stopped at any moment
- Allows you to configure the JPG resolution, quality, and color depth
- Poor visual design
- The primary method of adding source files is a bit complicated
- Requires the "gs 9.06" driver to be installed on your system in order to perform any conversion